Lex's Journey

Lex's Journey

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hope that Someday We'll Find a Happiness (Continuation)

Hays... "May mga taong madaling makalimot minsan natatandaan pa nila yung dahilan ng siraan kesa ung tagal ng pinagsamahan."

Naguguluhan aq >.< I tried many times to say what I really feel. I sometimes texted you that "I have something to say..." but everytime we meet and the situation is there I don't know what I am going to say. My God! circumstances makes me crazy. Within you i don't know if you knew it and I really don't know if you feel the same way too. I know that there is someone special in your heart. I don't care who that person is. I can't forget our memories we shared, our laughter, our tears, and everything that makes me think of you. I don't know where you are now but I think you find it. 

"Hope that someday it's the time I found a happiness..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music ;)