Lex's Journey

Lex's Journey

Monday, January 7, 2013

E2 na cguro ang magiging diary q total wla nmn nkakaalam ng site na 2... :) A very nice and wonderful morning everyone! I'm happy that I able to find a place where I can express all my feelings. I don't know what to say right now. Haist! Maybe there is something in my mind that I want to get rid. I just want to say: "Maybe we don't understand that there are people you may know and may know you also but you really doesn't know what it means to be with... Ignoring that person and thinking the way that there's nothing going on between you is very frustrating. I don't know what to say but it should be the way as it is. You don't know if you are taking the right path but what you wanna do is to accept the truth and the fact that it is impossible to happen. I really know what your eyes wanna tell me, really know your voice, your attitude but most of things I want know about u is if you feel d same way too or maybe we should let this pass. Of course, it can't be I knew it and I don't want too but If there's a sign I will go through it..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music ;)