Lex's Journey

Lex's Journey

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Depressing~!

Npaka Depressing ng araw na toh. bwisit n mga taong 2. I don't want waste my time and efforts for futile 

people. You got sick instead of helping you they gonna put you down. dafuq! I just realized even your friends

and family can't help you, nothing but yourself. After all, i really can't imagine those people who received 

something that they needs without asking for help. They are so lucky. Am I too evil, I don't think so.

In time u need them, nothing come. In time they need you just a glance you are there. Hays. So disappointed 

for those people I spent too much of my time. I gave them part of my life and they took it for granted. 

"Maybe one day you'll tell yourself that man (me) is true..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music ;)